Zencus Field Transceiver Overview
- The Zencus Gateway is the interface between the Zencus Wireless Network and the Zencus Data Visualization Suite or client SCADA/ DCS system.
- The Gateway can be configured as the main controller for a network of 200 - 300 Zencus Field Transceivers (wireless RTUs) or directly receive data from 200+ Zencus Mono-Transmitters, giving virtually unlimited data acquisition and redundancy options.
- IEC61331-3 complaint PLC functionality supporting structured text, function block diagrams, instruction lists, ladder diagrams and sequential function charts.
- The integral CPU authenticates and synchronises Field Transceivers on the network (2.4 GHz radio model), decrypts, logs, validates and error checks received data, and provides network diagnostics.
- The Gateway uses industry standard protocols including OPC and MODBUS utilizing Ethernet and RS232/RS485 interfaces and for older legacy systems can be configured with analogue and digital outputs.
- The Zencus Gateway can be configured for input into the Zencus Data Visualization Suite or into an existing SCADA/DCS system (via an RTU or the client LAN), optionally, data can be fed into both systems simultaneously.
- The Gateway can be mains or 24VDC powered and has an optional power pack which includes battery, solar, wind or a combination charger and sophisticated power management system.