Zencus CCTV Overview
- The Zencus Site Security System is a modular low bandwidth surveillance system allowing fit for purpose site security or monitoring any location.
- Latest video and software compression techniques minimize bandwidth requirements and gives quality live images with increased resolution recorded footage, on alarm triggers at bandwidths < 256kbps.
- Various camera options include, Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ), fixed zoom and static; selection dependent on site installation and bandwidth availability.
- Onward transmission methods include the following:
- 2.4GHz FHSS Ethernet bridge radio (default).
- 900 MHz FHSS Ethernet bridge radio.
- VSAT & BGAN satellite options.
- Local and remote Windows and Web based visualization, with live and alarm/time based playback.
- User configurable live, recording and remote streams offering different resolution and frame rate options to best utilise available bandwidth.
- Integration with Zencus Wireless Data Acquisition system incorporates CCTV and process monitoring in a single data link.
Standard Option Camera - Features
- Certified for Zone 1 hazardous area deployment
- Solid metal, industrial enclosure
- 470 TVL NTSC/PAL typical
- 18x or 36x Zoom with wide angle of view