Wireless Well Monitoring for Improved Reservoir Management
The project involved acquisition of essential wellhead data for effective reservoir surveillance in the Bu Hasa Field.
Key monitoring functions:
- Monitoring wellhead / surface pressures and temperatures with Zencus wireless instruments.
- Monitoring of annulus and casing pressures with Zencus wireless instruments.
- Monitoring of water injection flow computers and injection pressures with Zencus wireless instruments.
Communication and reporting:
- Data transmission from Zencus RTU-5000 using GSM 3G network and DNP3 protocol.
- Interface with ADCO corporate PI data historian.