Dukhan PWI Wireless SCADA Project
Provision of a wireless SCADA system to monitor some 200+ water injection wells in the QP Dukhan field.
Key monitoring functions:
- Monitoring of injection pressure and flow rate using Zencus wireless instruments on some 200+ well sites.
- Solar powered Zencus RTU-2000 installed on all sites.
Communication and reporting:
- Communication from Zencus RTU-2000 via 2.4 GHz radio modem to 12 field stations.
- Communication from field stations to central monitoring station over QP STM fibre optic network.
- Data reporting via PC server with Data Historian and Zencus ZDV web-based reporting and visualization software.
- Web access to data server from engineers’ desktop PCs via QP corporate intranet.
- Interface with QP corporate PI Data Historian.